Thursday, July 27, 2006

Concert in the Park...suckers...

So I promised a post on this...

Last night a group of us went to Central Park to hear a Damien Rice (whom I like) and Fiona Apple (who scares me) concert. The thing is, tickets to this concert were $50 dollars. But, being the smart people we are we went to a grassy knoll (read woodchip filled area) right behind the fence that separated the sheep from the goats...the goats being the morons who paid $50 to get in the fence and the sheep being us beautiful creatures who laid in the grassy knoll (read woodchip filled area) and laughed at the people who wasted their money.

I have pictures for proof.

The sheep :





The goats (morons) :



Clearly I could have thrown a rock and hit them...but I didn't want to make them feel worse...


This is how many people were in the sheep section before it got dark (several people got there after dark - no photo evidence provided).



This taught me that I will never buy a ticket to an outdoor concert again. I will simply get my lawn chair, cooler and some food and thank those suckers who are paying the money so I can enjoy the music for free...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home