Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bittersweet lunch

Since returning from New York I was successful in convincing myself that I would not be accepted in the US-2 program. Thererfore, everytime my cell phone has rang the last few days my heart stopped.

While at lunch with the staff from the Center for Church Leadership at Martin Methodist College for "Assistant's Day," my phone started vibrating furiously, which gave me a small thrill but scared the crap out of me. However, it was "just" my mom. I write "just" my mom because she had some bad news to spread about my uncle and the tumor on his liver - specifically the inability of the doctors to remove the tumor during surgery yesterday.

While processing this, my phone rang about 30 minutes later. This time the news was much happier as I was informed that I was accepted into the US-2 program!!!

More info to come about where I'll be, what I'll be doing, etc....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home