Monday, May 01, 2006

Movin' in with the Mormons...

Well, it is looking like I'll be living with the Mormon's for a couple of years starting in August 06....

The powers that be at the GBGM have placed me at Crossroads Urban Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. I don't think that I could have drawn up a better placement for myself in terms of the work that I'll get to do while at Crossroads. Check out the link above to see the type of work they do and I will get to participate in...

With that being said - it is in Salt Lake City, which actually my quick research has shown is not that bad of a town. Hopefully I'll get to use public transportation everywhere (which is a goal of mine for the 2 years) and won't have to take my truck on the 24 hour drive from Nashville to Utah. When I first heard Salt Lake City I was surprised - though not totally upset. I mentioned that I preferred to be in the northeast, but this placement is too good to pass up.

I have to schedule a phone interview with Crossroads in the next few days to finalize the placement. I am exicted, especially since I get to go somewhere where polygamy is semi-condoned...look out ladies...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home