Friday, June 02, 2006

I like the NBA

You know what? I like the NBA...

It seems to be a dying sport in the nashville area...at least in my family...but this season's playoffs have revived a love that might not have ever been there - so I guess they sparked a renewed interest.

I can remember watching NBA with my family once, when MJ was still in the league, and his Bulls were in the playoffs against the Lakers - I'm assuming Magic's but the only person from that team I remember is Vlade Divac because my dad and his brothers had a fight about how to pronounce his name. Ever since that viewing I liked Vlade...

Tonight is Detroit (my team, for the last 4 years or so - not to be confused for my old team - the Jazz, Malone Stockton days - or the Celtics, Bird days...yeah, I like winners) vs. Heat. I like Shaq and Dwayne Wade but my beloved Pistons need to pull this out to force a game 7.

I think I have bored you all enough - I like the NBA - and whoever wins might be my favorite team...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home