Friday, July 21, 2006

Seasons of Love

Seasons of Love - one of the best songs from Rent - has been stuck in my head since I went to see the Broadway show last night. Why oh why can I not get it out of my head? It's torture; not only for me but for all of my US-2 classmates who constantly have to listen to me sing it.

Anyways...NYC is a lot of fun. Like I've said, we have been staying busy but there has been a lot of free time. We've been to Central Park, Times Square (multiple x's), a Broadway show, every freakin restaurant in the Village, MoMA, and other places too. MoMA will probably get it's own post in the next few days.

I'm excited about this weekend because I get to hang out with some familiar faces from Martin Methodist...Brandon Baker, Dr. Jack Gregory, and Patrick Bryan. Hopefully we will get to have some fun times. It's gonna be good to hang out with all of them before I have to move out of country, er, to Salt Lake.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam,
Daybreak did that song for a couple of years some seven or eight years ago. That and "What I Did For Love" from "Chorus Line" are two of my favorite songs of that type. By the way, Charlotte and I are planning to see the revival of "Chorus Line" while we are in San Fransisco next week.
Hope all is well; I know you will be returning to Nashville soon. I am enjoying your blog very much.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home