Wednesday, July 26, 2006

So, I know I've posted since the weekend but I need to update you all on what's been going on since then. I'm afraid this may be more boring than you are used to so brace yourselves...

Saturday I hung out with Brandon, Dr. Gregory and Patrick and it was loads of fun. We entered the lottery for 25 dollar tickets to The Drowsy Chaperone and I won! Too bad I am using up all of my lottery karma on stupid stuff so when i finally play the real lottery I'll just end up losing money.

Since I was the only one who won Patrick and I saw the show since Brandon and Dr. G will have many more opportunities to see it than will we. It was hilarious - by far the best show I've ever seen...out of the 5, so you can take that with a salt grain or garlic clove or whatever the saying is.

That night Brandon, Patrick and I - along with US-2's Valerie and Tyler - went to a Haunted Restaturant. It was quite possibly the lamest thing I've done...ever. They had "ghosts" coming around talking to us and asking us questions. Lame.

When the weekend was over it was back to work with training sessions and things of that nature. We have had a free night or two so I went with some peeps to a choir performance last night and was talked into (at the last minute) to going to a concert tonight. I will give a full post to this later so get excited!!!

Anyways...that has been the last few days in my life. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.

(now that last sentence was the lamest thing I've done)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home