Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My mommy asked me to update

Hello all! I am doing a lot of work on the internet for work, so when I get home I don't really feel like getting on the computer and updating here. Maybe the blogging apathy will leave soon...

The Sports World since I've been in Utah:

Major League Baseball
My Primary team: St. Louis Cardinals
Outcome: World Series Champions

College Football
My Primary team: Vanderbilt Commodores
Outcome: 5-6 - not bad for Vandy

Secondary team: Any SEC team
Outcome: best in the world....Gators = National Champions

National Football League
My primary team: Tennessee Titans
Outcome: 8-8, NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year - Great for the predictions/expectations

My secondary team: Indianapolis Colts (I'm a Peyton Man, I mean who wouldn't like a 6-4 quarteback with a rocket arm?)
Outcome: World Champions

College Basketball
My Primary team: Vanderbilt Commodores
Outcome: Sweet Sixteen - awesome

My secondary team: any SEC team
Outcome: 4 teams in sweet sixteen, gators = national champions, SEC rocks

College Bowling
My primary team: Vanderbilt Commodores
Outcome: National Champions (I'm a HUGE fan...I even know the cheer for when a bowler gets a turkey) (not really, but go dores!)

National Basketball Association
My primary team: Detroit Pistons
Outcome: up 3 games to 2 in a best of seven series...they should pull it out, then will easily handle the next team

My secondary team: Utah Jazz
Outcome: up 3 games to 1 (playing right this minute) in a best of seven sries...should pull it out tonight, match up favorably with both other teams so might have a chance.

College Baseball
My primary team: Vanderbilt Commodores
Outcome: Won SEC East, No. 1 nationally most of the season, should compete well into the world series...

I THINK IT IS SAFE TO CALL THIS THE YEAR OF ADAM IN SPORTS

And yes, it's all me...

Also, I think fast food restaurants should add sloppy joes to their menus

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

What?!? You think Detroit will easily handle Cleveland or New Jersey?!? Brother, they're starting to fade down the stretch against the Bulls! Personally, I'm hoping the Bulls win the East, and the Jazz win the West. Then we can re-live the 1998 NBA Finals. Although this probably wouldn't be as exciting as Jordan and Pippen vs Stockton and Malone. But it would be cool nonetheless.

The SEC is quite possibly the greatest conference in NCAA history! And when Vandy wins the National Championship in baseball, the SEC will hold every major men's championship for the 2006-2007 school year.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Adam, come to Iowa. They call 'em Taverns, but they are like sloppy joes and they sell 'em in the DQ's here. Good to see an update.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home