Thursday, March 29, 2007

I don't like the weather anymore...

It is curious that on Monday of this week I was wearing flip flops and the temperature was about 80. Yesterday I awoke to a snow covered windshield and sub-freezing temps. Today it wasn't snowing, but it was about 40 most of the day.

That's all. I just wish the weather would make up it's mind here in Utah.

Oh, and I'm thinking of bringing fanny packs back. Who's with me?

I am serious. I still have a really nice one I got in7th grade but never got the occasion to wear, as they went out of style shortly after I had my "Jr. High Plan" established.

My "Jr. High plan" involved a mirror for my locker, fashionable jogging suits, and my fanny pack fully stocked with pens, pencils, first aid kit, lunch money, and various other things purchased at Big Lots. I was so cool...

For the record, the "plan" didn't pan out because of the fanny packs oddly going out of style over the summer and someone asking me why I wore my pajamas to school one day when I was wearing my "fashionable" jogging suit.

So let's bring 'em back!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Adam, you are my boy, but fanny packs! Come on now, please don't do this! If you are gonna start wearing a fanny pack again, you may as well start wearing black socks with birkenstocks! Just wear cargo pants - they are still somewhat in style and they have plenty of pockets for everything you would need to carry.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, but be sure you call them something else if you're visiting the rest of the English-speaking world. "Fanny," in Commonwealth English, refers to a body part that (guessing from your name) you haven't got.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home