Friday, August 18, 2006

I'm Here!

After a loooong day of traveling, getting acquainted with people/my apartment, and unpacking some of my things, I am finally here in Salt Lake. I'm actually in the Main City Library - which is amazing - using the wireless this morning after a good night of much needed sleep.

I don't know what I think of everything yet but I'm sure that I will grow into it all. I enjoyed taking the bus this morning and having to walk a little. Utah is the healthiest state in the union according to research so I will be doing my part to keep it that way.

As of right now, my internet access is restricted to work and when I am here at the Library. There is a wireless port in the house where I live but I will have to see if I can get a password to use it.

Expect some posts about my apartment, workplace, and Salt Lake in general in the next few days.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I miss you already. It's not like we were ever home at the same time to see each other much, but just knowing you are a long way away makes me a little sad... I'm glad it is all good though! Love you!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Glad to hear you are there and settling in. I have been thinking about and praying for you guys all week!! Can't wait to read about your adventures!! :)

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home