Sunday, February 04, 2007

I called it!

Colts Win! Man, I am good. If you simply subtract 6 points from the Colts final score, 8 points from the Bears final score and add one interception to Grossman's total - I was right on. Go me! I think prophet is the word for what I pulled off in the comment section of my last post.

One disappointment from the Super Bowl is that I went from one party to the next right before half-time, but because of bad luck with traffic lights, missed both Vinatieri's missed field goal and the first half of Prince's concert.

Sad times...I even left my first party before the first half was over so I could see all of Prince...

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

I am humbled and chastened. Who knew Peyton Manning could win the big game? The monkey's off his back.

And if you saw the little man project his larger than life shadow and heard Purple Rain in the middle of the Miami rain then you got the best of it brother.

10:12 AM  
Blogger gavin richardson said...

agreed, purple rain was the highlight of halftime. i'd like to say the florday a&m band was close, but they never put any lights on them, so no camera time.

just reimagine a vanderjack missed field goal. it's kinda the same thing.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home