Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sad News...

Thanks everyone for the calls, texts and emails today. There was some sad news out of SLC - 6 dead, others injured in a mall shooting. While the mall is about half a mile from my house, I have never been. But still sad news...

I just wish that the majority of the calls I got today weren't "You didn't go crazy and shoot up some mall did you?" The better question would have been, "Adam, you are the most important person in the world to me - you and your friends are okay after the tragic events of last night aren't you?"

Now you know...

Now to tie up a few loose ends in the form of shout outs:

I wanna give a shout out to Sean Paul, Paula Abdul, and The Fray for always keeping me hype during my workouts. I couldn't do it without you guys.

I wanna give a shout out to my girls who had a little reunion in Pulaski last weekend and called me so I could join in on the fun. It was great fun all the way around

I wanna give a shout out to the folks at Lean Cuisine. You do it almost as good as Marie Callender and I don't feel so guilty afterwards. On the negative side I have to eat 4 Lean Cuisines to fill halfway up...

I wanna give a shout out to the good folks at Franzia. Who knew that boxed wine could be both tasty and economical?

I wanna give a shout out to my new best friend, the crockpot. Fajitas are so easy now!

I wanna give a shout out me. I am probably the greatest person I know. Not to mention the most humble person I have ever met. Really, I am a great friend. I aspire to be like me someday...

2 Comments:

Blogger gavin richardson said...

next to the grill, i think the crock pot is the best man cooking tool. just throw stuff into pot. turn on.. forget about for a day and then all of a sudden you have delicious dish

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shout outs are a BEAUtiful thing!!! :-) Wish you could have been there with us in Pulaski...instead of just on the phone. Miss you sweetie! Happy Valentines Day!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home