Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm a genius

I have thought long and hard about it. I have come to the conclusion that the title of the last post - Brotherhood and the Travelin' Pants - is the most clever title I have produced as of yet. If you don't think it's clever, just think about those books written for teenage girls that most middle-aged women also read. I think there was even a movie. Clever play on words huh? Even more clever than my post entitled A Patriot Act, a title so clever I pat myself on the back every time I walk by the mail center where the picture from that post was taken. Incidentally my avoidance of the shop owner who took my picture has led to an awkward relationship, as for a couple of weeks after our "photo shoot" (no, not that kind of photo shoot) he would wave at me.

Also, I just re-read my post from a while back about flatulence. First Class. I laughed out loud several times. Man, I know humor.

I am writing all of this just to let you know that I am a genius. My geniusness (is this a word? I feel like a genius should know if this is a word or not, so I'm torn - but, geniuses can coin words too...I mean, honestly...Quirk? Einstein could have done so much better) has led me to realize that a true genius never stops learning. Incidentally, I, the genius, am not sure if my plural version of genius above is correct or if quirk is the word Einstein coined for that sciencey thing he did. Therefore, I will dive into learning by looking these things up later.

Anyways, this desire to learn has driven me to resolve two things. Well, actually just one, but I have two resolutions:

In 2007, I resolve to read for educational purposes two hours each day.

In 2007, I resolve to work out six times a week.

I have been able to do the reading, will join a gym soon to follow through with the working out. So, don't be surprised if I start showing up on Abercrombie and Fitch bags.

Anyways, I'm a genius. I'm also super humble. In fact, I would go so far to say that I am the most humble person that I know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are also damn sexy!! i wonder what that means? maybe a movie career? boogie nights II possibly.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home